f# Eligibility Requirements
Under the Romanians Everywhere programme, you must freely assume the Romanian cultural identity and must either be:
- a Romanian citizens with a permanent address or residence abroad
- an emigrant abroad (or their descendant), regardless of retaining the Romanian citizenship
- of a Romanian origin or belonging to the Romanian linguistic and cultural background, outside the borders of Romania
Please contact us if you are unsure whether your status qualifies under the Romanians Everywhere programme.
Who has a Romanian linguistic and cultural background ?
We provide a non-comprehensive list of frequently used ethnonymes: armâni, armânji, aromâni, basarabeni, bucovineni, cuțovlahi, daco-români, fărşeroţi, herţeni, istroromâni, latini dunăreni, macedoromâni, macedo-români, maramureşeni, megleniţi, megleno-români, moldoveni, moldovlahi, rrămâni, rumâni, valahi, vlahi, vlasi, volohi, macedo-armânji
Apply via the Romanians Everywhere Programme
How to Apply
Please familiarise yourself with the Language Requirements needed to apply via the Romanians Everywhere Programme.
The following figures are valid for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
|Bachelor's Degree||Master's Degree||Ph.D. Degree||Romanian Language Preparatory Year|
Please check the status of your application with the faculty you have chosen.
Important: Successful applicants must confirm their place by submitting:
- The Choice Confirmation Form
- The original study documents during Enrolment
- Romanians Everywhere Admission Guide (EN)
- Video – Frequently Asked Questions about the Application Process
Under the Romanians Everywhere Programme, you will also have the opportunity to:
- take part in a range of activities to discover Romania
- network with potential employers
Ms. MIHAI Liliana, Secretary of the Centre for International Relations
Phone: +40 348 453 108
Contact the Ministry of Education
Young people in the Republic of Moldova should contact the Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Romanians from neighbouring countries and diaspora should contact the Ministry at email@example.com.